My job is…
Creating visual identities for a brand or products in various media projects, such as TV, Print, Digital, etc.
Must see, do, visit, NYC/Detroit/Atlanta/Miami things.
The Gutter in Brooklyn
How do you relax?
Walks/picnics in Central Park
What inspires you?
The cultural trends and movements of our time, including music, film, art, and photography.
Any tricks that help you focus when working on a difficult project?
• Take breaks, this can help you stay focused and avoid burnout. Try taking short breaks every hour or so to stretch, walk around, or do something that relaxes you. This can help you recharge and come back to the project with renewed energy and focus.
Most rewarding project you’ve worked on at UWG?
Working for the American Heart Association has been one of the most rewarding projects. I have the chance to learn more about the rich diversity of this country.
Items you can’t live without
Work that inspires you?
Watch great films with great stories is something that inspires me.
Culture roundup – what are you consuming, what’s inspiring, what moves you, what makes you laugh:
• Film: Interstellar by Christopher Nolan
• TV: The Sinner
• Podcast: Las Noches de Ortega
• Book: I Am Watching You by Teresa Driscoll
• Music/Album/Song: Reggaetón
• Social media account: Complex