In my spare time, I like to work on my graphic designs & graffiti art. I think that outside of having a physical voice, within art we also have a hidden voice — that’s what I adore most about it. I also love to shop on my off time. Who doesn’t? Fashion is a huge part of my life. I’m a big-time sneakerhead. And as for my passion (tech) I am always in the books, whether it be Mac for Dummies up to Mac OSX books to Microsoft newsletters and CNET.com. I try to always stay up to speed, because the minute you aren’t, you’re no longer relevant.
- UWG ANNOUNCES LAUNCH OF NIL PROGRAM – THE NILE TO DRIVE EQUITY AND EMPOWERMENT FOR BLACK COLLEGE ATHLETES WITH NIL INVESTMENTS
- UWG elevates Gregory Edwards to president
- 50 YEARS OF MULTICULTURAL MARKETING BREAKTHROUGHS
- CHANGING THE LANDSCAPE OF THE ADVERTISING INDUSTRY
- This Genre Now Runs The Music Industry