I am an equestrian who has been on every continent but Antarctica. I have a background in global branded entertainment marketing, but my first job was in Kaukauna, WI, selling paper. The most important thing I’ve learned is to be fearless and fail fast so I can learn and try again.
- UWG ANNOUNCES LAUNCH OF NIL PROGRAM – THE NILE TO DRIVE EQUITY AND EMPOWERMENT FOR BLACK COLLEGE ATHLETES WITH NIL INVESTMENTS
- UWG elevates Gregory Edwards to president
- 50 YEARS OF MULTICULTURAL MARKETING BREAKTHROUGHS
- CHANGING THE LANDSCAPE OF THE ADVERTISING INDUSTRY
- This Genre Now Runs The Music Industry