I’m passionate about all things pop culture — music, film, content, fashion and just looking at what consumer trends are, current and up next. I think I’m unique in that I have an even mix of creative and account. I actually used to be a magazine writer and still enjoy taking part in the creative process for both music and film. In my spare time I enjoy fitness and outdoor activities, but most importantly simple evenings spent with friends and family.
- UWG ANNOUNCES LAUNCH OF NIL PROGRAM – THE NILE TO DRIVE EQUITY AND EMPOWERMENT FOR BLACK COLLEGE ATHLETES WITH NIL INVESTMENTS
- UWG elevates Gregory Edwards to president
- 50 YEARS OF MULTICULTURAL MARKETING BREAKTHROUGHS
- CHANGING THE LANDSCAPE OF THE ADVERTISING INDUSTRY
- This Genre Now Runs The Music Industry