I was a child actor, a youth member of the Arena Players of Baltimore, but I learned I’m not an artist, I’m just in love with story-telling and characters, so advertising is the perfect vocation for me.
- UWG ANNOUNCES LAUNCH OF NIL PROGRAM – THE NILE TO DRIVE EQUITY AND EMPOWERMENT FOR BLACK COLLEGE ATHLETES WITH NIL INVESTMENTS
- UWG elevates Gregory Edwards to president
- 50 YEARS OF MULTICULTURAL MARKETING BREAKTHROUGHS
- CHANGING THE LANDSCAPE OF THE ADVERTISING INDUSTRY
- This Genre Now Runs The Music Industry