Just a few things I love… Traveling the world. Playing dress-up. Discovering new music artists then falling in love with them, learning all the words to all the songs on all their albums. Reading non-fiction books and fashion magazines. Watching documentaries and historical movies. Dancing everywhere, which includes but is not limited to, in the mirror, at work, on elevators and on the subway. Singing all the time. Instagram scrolling. Music festival hopping. Beach bumming. Boozy brunching. Wining. Dining. Chillin’.
- UWG ANNOUNCES LAUNCH OF NIL PROGRAM – THE NILE TO DRIVE EQUITY AND EMPOWERMENT FOR BLACK COLLEGE ATHLETES WITH NIL INVESTMENTS
- UWG elevates Gregory Edwards to president
- 50 YEARS OF MULTICULTURAL MARKETING BREAKTHROUGHS
- CHANGING THE LANDSCAPE OF THE ADVERTISING INDUSTRY
- This Genre Now Runs The Music Industry