The Sr. Data Analyst is responsible for managing the trafficking, delivery, optimizations, and reporting of digital ad campaigns for multiple publisher clients within a team environment. The Sr. Data Analyst will work with ad ops team members and cross functional team to address and resolve all ad ops issues in a timely manner. The Sr. Data Analyst will also work very closely with partner contacts and internal teams on a regular basis to ensure that insertion orders and traffic instructions are clearly understood, creatives are tested and appr oved, and that all campaign deliverables are being met.
- Perform all duties of ad operations including campaign set-up and execution, generating and testing ad tags for campaign launches, trafficking, troubleshooting, campaign optimizations, and reporting.
- Complete quality assurance and testing of creative assets to ensure proper functionality across browsers, platforms, and devices.
- Ensure ad creative adheres to technical specifications and troubleshoot creative issues that affect implementation, tracking and/or reporting.
- Effectively communicate status of campaigns, technical issues, launch delays, delivery issues, etc. to internal and external teams.
- Communicate with vendors to ensure the proper set-up and deployment of campaigns.
- Liaise with the digital account team to ensure accurate reporting, optimization, and fulfillment of campaign delivery.
- Maintain records of creative assets and internal documents that track proposals and campaign execution.
- Use best practices to recommend budget pacing and optimize for performance where necessary.
- Perform reconciliations between media plans and 3rd party ad delivery.
- Provide recommendations and solutions to quickly resolve technical issues.
- Identify workflow opportunities to implement solutions that increase effectiveness and efficiencies.
- Additional projects and tasks supporting the Ad Operations team where required.
- At least 4+ years of ad operations and client service experience.
- Experience trafficking ads for desktop, mobile, social, and video campaigns.
- Deep understanding of DoubleClick Campaign Manager (experience with other 3rd party ad servers a plus).
- Must be technically adept within the digital ad space and be able to troubleshoot issues as they arise.
- Attention to detail, strong organizational and follow-through skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and client service skills.
- Ability to collaborate well with teams and proactively manage multiple tasks.
- Proficiency with Excel, especially with pivot tables.
UWG, the longest-standing multicultural marketing agency in the country, is uniquely poised to connect forward-thinking brands to the $2 trillion spending power of multicultural consumers. Established in 1969, UWG is based in Brooklyn and owned by WPP (minority share) and private investors. Through developed strategic alliances with political, business and cultural organizations, UWG provides clients with access to untapped audiences and their cultural drivers. The charge is not simply to create advertising campaigns but to build environments that provide insights into who the consumers are and what engages them intellectually and emotionally, resulting in affecting communications that include strategy development, branded entertainment, digital media, public relations and events/promotion.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com